- One Size
- Standard fabrics and prints included in cost
- Coolguard premium fabrics
How to Order:
Our lead protection Angio Mitt is part of a wide selection of radiation shielding accessories.
The Angio Mitt is a flexible mitt used to shield the hand, thus reducing exposure under direct x-ray. This mitt can be used on either the right or left hand and is mainly used in positioning.
- Name and/or Logo Embroidery
- Coolguard Fabric Options
- Core Protection – Standard 0.50 Lead (Pb) Equivalence
- Core Material Options – Lead (ST), Ultralite Lead (UL), Lead Free (LI), Bilayer (BI)
- Core Material Thickness – 0.50, 0.35, and 0.25 Lead (Pb) Equivalence
- All aprons and accessories are compliant to meet the new IEC 61331-1 standard.
All of our radiation safety accessories are CE marked and come with a full guarantee on defects related to workmanship and materials for one year following the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, neglect or use in non-medical/intended uses.